Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Living things too

Sold scribblenauts and mailed it out, which brings the count down to -24. Amazon marketplace is really great for selling stuff online, I like it a lot more then ebay (for buying used stuff too).

Also, went through and counted up all the plants in the house, 40, I'm not going to count the pots separately. There's also 2 watering cans and two of those little glass automatic watering globes. So, another 44 plant related things to add to the list. And at work I have a fancy new notebook that the CFA Institute sent me, now that I'm a member. I guess I'll use it up eventually, but I think it's nice enough to count; back down to -23, and 208 things counted so far (I've started taking out the things I've gotten rid of from the total tally).

No comments:

Post a Comment