Monday, November 23, 2009

A couple new things (and a correction)

A few espresso spoons showed up in the mail this weekend. I was trying to decide how to count them, if it was a new set of 6 or something like that I'd just count it as 1 (one of these little things isn't worth enough to count as it's own thing). But it's actually 7 vintage spoons, from 3 different sets. I figure I'll just count it as 3, for the 3 different patterns in the group, and leave it at that.

Also, I thought that I should count the charger for the new phone as it's own thing. Normally I wouldn't count a charger, but with the phones these days the charger is just a USB cable, and a USB converter for the wall socket, so you can use that for any phone (or anything else that needs to get charged). Someday soon phones won't even come with a seperate charger.

So, 4 more things, I'm at -31 things.

No comments:

Post a Comment