Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chinesse toys!

My Rubics cube just showed up from China. Granted it took them 2 weeks to fly it over here, but it was $7, including the shipping. Which seems cheap, except that it must be all of .30 cents in plastic that I assembled myself. Anyways, that brings me to -19, but I was doing some laundry yesterday, and finally went through and counted up all my "work clothes".

11 White tshirts
11 Dress Shirts
4 dress pants
3 suits
11 ties
28 pairs of socks

... see something off there? Yeah, I told you I had way too many socks, so I trimmed that number down to 15, with the other 13 pairs going off to goodwill with 1 tie that I never wear, and a couple other things I missed on my last trip. The new tally is -35 (once I drop all this stuff off) and adding up all the clothes I counted today (plus my 19 pairs of boxers and 1 pair of long underwear that are in the same set of drawers) I've counted up 270 things. I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm around 25-30% done counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment