Saturday, October 31, 2009

More shopping?

Just went out and picked up a few undershirts and things for work, so another +13 which brings me way up to +23. But it's ok because I finally went to goodwill today too, with 19 things from the kitchen, 22 things from the closet (mostly old t-shirts) and the two crappy set of plastic poker chips we never use, so a grand total of -43, woot! Along with the Nintendo DS I mailed off on Friday and the 2 chipped up cups that got tossed I'm way down at -23, my lowest yet.

Although at this point I think I've sent off most of the obvious stuff that I could get rid of, it's going to be a little harder to start finding things to sell/give away, but that's the point of this whole thing, to make me think about how much stuff we buy, and how much stuff we have that I could probably do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment