Saturday, October 17, 2009

Recycling

I just packed up a whole pile of old CFA prep books and practice tests to go out for recycling, but Vanessa says that they shouldn't count towards my total because I was planning on getting rid of them anyways, which I think is fair.

Also, I ordered some new professional baking sheets and cooling racks, but when they show up I'm going to give our pile of old, little, baking sheets to goodwill, so that will probably be a net negative. I guess I'll have to go through the house and grab all the other stuff I've been saving up for goodwill at the same time.

Here's another 2 shelf's worth of stuff:

RISK
Monopoly
Yahtzee
Cribbage board
3 decks of cards
2 boxes of poker chips

Books:
Good to Great
Liar's Poker
Monty Python & the Quest for the Holy Grail screenplay
The Get Fuzzy Experience
The Indispensable Calvin & Hobbes
Italy 2009
Rome
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Kinds of Minds
Tipping Point
Red Queen

I also noticed that I haven't put down Moby Dick, which I just started reading (it's really good so far, no wonder everyone likes it - it's not just about some big whale).

New Total: 127

No comments:

Post a Comment