Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's just data

Its looking like this is going to be a consumerism heavy week for me. The new baking sheets and cooling racks finally arrived. Well technically they arrived last week, but it took a long time to get them from the post office. I have to say that dealing with the people working at the Somerville post office has been the worst customer serivce experience I've had in months, if not years.

But back to buying stuff, so that's 4 new pieces of baking equipment, which puts me over my limit, plus I'm buying Forza 3 today, and have a few things coming in the mail, so I would be way over. Except that after I unpacked the baking sheets I looked around the kitchen for stuff we didn't need any more, and made a pile of at least 10 things to bring to goodwill in like 5 minutes.

I'll have to cart all that stuff over this week sometime, but I'll be well under my limit, I'm sure there's some clothes I can bring at the same time.

As far as stuff I'm expecting this week, a lot of it is computer stuff, notably Window 7, and some new memory for the desktop. Since all that stuff is getting installed, I don't think it should count as seperate items from the computer itself (otherwise I'd have to open up the box and count all the hardware that's already been installed, and I'm defintiely not counting software).

Once I buy Forza 3, I'll be at +3, and I'll update that total once I make the goodwill trip. I'm also thinking about what I should count next, maybe things in the kitchen, but that might be a big task, so maybe I'll start somewhere easier, or at least prepare a game plan first.

No comments:

Post a Comment