Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another day, and no new stuff

Another day spent not helping to jump start the economy.

But I realized I forgot to count 2 things yesterday while counting the books - the bookshelves, so that brings the total to 148.

Counted up everything on my desk today, 51 things, plus a few random things near the desk (trash can, air purifier, etc.) brings it to 60. I'm going to have to think about how to count things like pencils, or blank CDs because I've got a ton of those lying around. My first instinct is to count a package as 1 thing, but I'll have to consider it a bit. As with any good game, this one needs some rules.

Total of everything counted so far 208, and I'm not even through one room yet. I suspect the kitchen is going to be particularly full of stuff, I was in there all day today cooking, and it's shocking how many dishes/pots/ladles you can dirty up in a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment