Thursday, September 24, 2009

Old stuff - out the door

Gamestop actually gave me a somewhat fair trade in for the games, so five games are gone

-Jam Sessions
-Brain Age 2
-Meteos
-Red Faction
-Call of Duty, World at War

That brings me to 3 under. I also realized I didn't actually have Brain Age 1 that I listed before, so I'll have to cross that off the list (although, since I didn't ever actually have it, I'm still only 3 under).

I better go through the TV stand tonight and count up everything over there - after dinner (nachos, hmmm).

Edit: Here it is

Dr. Horribles Sing-a-long blog
Usual Suspects
Cleaning Cloth
Kill-a-Watt
Earplugs
TV Stand
Tivo <3
Xbox
Power strip x 2
Forza 2
Beatles Rock Band
Guitar Hero
Guitars x 2
Controllers x 2
Xbox remote
Box for Remotes
TV

New total: 93

No comments:

Post a Comment